We call this our 'outdoor meditation spray' because the mosquitoes and other summer pests will 'let you be' in your backyard and at the park!
Refills available locally.
'When I have used traditional bug spray I hold my breath. I know it is harmful. When I use 'Let Me Be' bug deterrent it smells good and feels good.' ~ Mary K.
'I love the Let Me Be bug spray from LJ Turtle Aromatherapy - it's a natural product which let's me avoid all the chemicals in other sprays, the scent is pleasant and not overwhelming (even my husband will use it!), and most importantly, it works!!' ~ Anita K.
• Effective against mosquitoes, black flies, wood ticks, ants & moths
• Let Me Be is a natural & safe alternative to conventional outdoor sprays that contain toxic ingredients that are not skin-safe
• 100% natural Ingredients
• Lovely & light citrusy aroma
• Paraben free
• Petrochemical free
• No Fillers
• No synthetic ingredients
• Safe for use on skin
• Flexibility of DIY blending for children & dogs
• Locally handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality & freshness
How to use:
• Shake well before each use!
• Focus on pulse points: ankles, back of knees, behind ears, wrists, inside elbows.
• Spritz clothing.
• Rubbing into skin improves coverage.
• Wash hands well after applying.
* Always patch-test to test for skin sensitivities.
**This blend is a 8% concentration of essential oils. Click for our regular-strength formula.
Safety First • Please Read:
• Keep out of reach of children
• Keep out of reach of pets
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Not for internal use
• If suffering from any health condition, are pregnant or lactating, consult your health-care provider before use.
***For use on young children, please contact your health-care provider before use.
100% pure essential oils of citronella, lemongrass, eucalyptus citriodora & globulus, cajeput, lavender, lavandin grosso, geranium, cedarwood atlas, and ravintsara, plus lemongrass hydrosol, distilled water, aloe vera juice, castor oil, vegetable glycerin, grapefruit seed extract & alcohol serve as natural preservatives.