Aromatherapy is the practice of using essential oils both for their wonderful aromas and for their 'feel good', therapeutic properties. Spearmint, for example, has been used as an effective anti-nausea and a remedy for other digestive difficulties. It can also provide headache relief.
The fresh aroma of spearmint features in my change-of-season blend Spring.
As many of you know, I love to blend and create new synergies! Spring is a blend of Canadian White Pine, geranium, spearmint, grapefruit, tangerine and lime.
My blends are suitable to:
• Diffuse with a nebulizer (see Part 3 of my latest aroma-ed article, Diffusing with Care)
• Use with our diffuser jewelry
• Use with your meditation practice
• Simply 'sniff' from the bottle
• Use with an inhaler stick
• Use with our felted designs
If you are wanting to apply Spring topically, please reach-out and I can send you info about safe dilution ratios.
Take advantage of our BOGO offer on Spring and
share with a friend!
I offer free delivery on orders +$35 and are local-to-Guelph.
Shop local. Shop small. Shop safely.
Lisa June Byers
Certified Aromatherapy Health Professional (CAHP)
Blending and crafting in Guelph, Ontario, Canada